
Have you ever watched a bodybuilding contest and wanted to take a contestant right off the stage and fuck his oiled, pumped, flexing body? I'm a competitive bodybuilder and I love to get fucked while oiled and flexing. When on my back getting fucked I can do single bicep, double bicep, front lat spread and most muscular poses. While getting fucked face-down I can do single and double bicep pose, lat spread, and other back and rear delt flexes. Squirt and spread more oil on my muscles while you fuck me and I flex. I enjoy role-play and want to be the trophy muscle slave purchased at bodybuilding contest or slave auction...owned, used, displayed and exhibited as prized possession. I'm also into degradation. I'm into titwork, collars, chains, pec punishment, such as punching pecs and very heavy-duty titwork. Like the rest of my body, I've pumped my nips so much they're always real big and easy to handle, so you can pull, squeeze, and twist. The more they're worked the louder I moan; the louder I moan the more turned on I get and makes me able to take even heavier, harsher tit abuse. A hot continuing cycle. Into oiling up, flexing/bodybuilding posing, straining against restraints, endurance, struggling, writhing, expanding limits, enduring more, getting bigger, even huger, more pumped.

No comments:
Post a Comment