
I recently ran into an old friend who is an industry insider, a contributing writer for one of the muscle magazines and a former pro himself. He tells me the size of the posing suit is gaining more attention in the bodybuilding community. Interestingly, he said, many of the well-known professional bodybuilders have been talking about mine. Apparently, I am seen as obviously pushing the proverbial envelope by wearing my signature posers that reveal the base of my dick. I like to go onstage with my cock and balls pumped, cockringed, oiled and stuffed into a poser as miniscule as possible, the most blatant posing suit I've seen yet, so skimpy that I can keep barely keep the pouch of my suit on, the bigger the physique, the smaller the packaging looks in comparison. I love the pride that comes from not only being a more matured guy taking good care and defining the muscles, but exceeding the conventions of what a 47 year old muscle freak should look like, it shows dedication and drive and should be proudly display as such. Then I went online and found this posted 08-16-2008 which basically describes why do what I do:
"I think there are at least 2 types of bodybuilders; those who see bodybuilding as a sport and live it like that and those who take bodybuilding as sport and also as an extension of their sexuality since having a muscled body enhance your sex appeal. In my personal opinion, that's why many bodybuilders are in the porn world (not all of them, but a great deal)."
A gay fellow competitor, who is also like me very much into the leather and SM scene, recently remarked that when I'm onstage, it looks like I have a codpiece on. I suppose a codpiece, when not attached to breeches, could be worn as a posing strap and that what I wear onstage could be seen as a codpiece. All I have to say is bring back the cod-piece. Now there was an interesting male fashion statement if ever there was one. At some point men actually stuffed their cod-pieces to give the illusion that their man’s genitals were better developed. It wouldn’t be surprising if the guys actually padded their cod-pieces to impress their buddies with how masculine they were. I would imagine that some were rather disappointed when the cod-piece came off. Of course, not with me. Ah penis envy, it is kind of the ultimate reason men compete. In some ways we are still just a bunch of cave men. My codpice/posers is my attention getter!

No comments:
Post a Comment