
I prefer very skimpy suits, as they enhance my muscled physique very well, and at the same time give me a tremendous sexual thrill. I spend quite a bit of money on my suits, and have a lot of fun in choosing them for the year, all with one clear goal, to make me look and feel sexy. I have a very big collection of suits already, but am always on the look out for new ones, aren't we all? I like to wear as little as possible, and I've been wearing very extreme micro posers and g-strings that shows everything, almost exclusively for the past 10 years. I wear them whenever I can. Sunning in the back yard is fun committing my entire body to the deepest, darkest tan, but nothing beats showing off and meeting other exhibitionists and voyeurs at the beach. I like to wear very tiny, very tight suits that display my entire body, including my cock and balls. G-strings are my favorite by far and are definitely the way to go for the beach. They provide for a maximum tan and show all the hard work I've put in at the gym. They also give you a lot of attention of course. Some of it is unwanted but the wanted attention far offsets that. It takes nerve to do it the first time but once you try it, you will find that it's a great feeling. I like the tightest, most revealing g-strings, I love the feeling of the pouch barely holding my cock and balls. I tend to wear micro pouches that fit snugly around the equipment but most of all cover little more. It isolates the entire package and makes the bulging pouch the center of attention and I love the way it fits around my equipment. The bulging effect on this type of pouch is much more evident as your cock and balls are always pushed out and in full view. This style of pouch shows a fabulous sized bulge and is always breathtaking to see on a public beach. I also love the feel of the miniscule strap up my ass, and the string lodged tightly in my butt crack, rubbing my ass lips. Whenever I am outside in my g-string, I like to wear a tight and heavy metal cock ring, metal ball stretchers and a tight rings around the base of my cock creating a bulging effect in my pouch that borders on obscene, my equipment looking as if it is ready to explode through the fabric. This lets the full detail of the bulge be clearly seen. This shows off everything for those interested in feasting on my exhibitionist nature. I shave my body completely smooth, love the feeling of sun and air on my shaved skin, g-string with shaved smooth hairless pubes. I've become addicted to shaving my body. When I wear my g-string in public, I love feeling the sun, the breeze and the sea on my entire shaved body. I love the freedom of not having a conventional suit on when I come out of the water. I tend to favor lighter colors especially when I get out of the water as not only can the equipment be seen but my equipment shows through the fabric. I love the tan lines that are etched into my body after spending many days at the beach. And yes, I love showing off just almost everything I've got because I'm an exhibitionist and proud of it. But most of all I enjoy being myself without any inhibitions. Many people spend a most of their lives conforming to be what others think they should be. It's great have the courage to project the image you want to project to the world in at least one aspect of your life. I love the fact that my choice of swim wear has prompted me to make permanent 24/7 modifications to my body. I'm very proud of the fact that I have the courage to break away from the herd, live my fantasies and be true to myself. I like pouches, bulges, ostentatious crotches and everyday exhibitionism for myself, and when I head out in public in my micro g-strings, displaying myself to the world, my endorphins flow and the visual results are unbelieveable!
YOUR THOUGHTS?

1 comment:
Just found your blog. Damn hot, royd.
So, tell us where and what suits are your favorites, like the black one in the photo on this post.
Thanks
Post a Comment