
By the time it’s Friday night, I'm so horny that all I can think about is getting my muscle hole well and truly fucked. It’s been like this for quite a few years now. I love going to a bar or a sex club, having a few beers and then getting used. In my favorite sex club here in New England, there are a lot of horny regulars and a good turnover of tourists, so there’s always a lot of variety.
One week it got to Thursday and I thought, fuck it, I can't wait until Friday, I'll go and see who’s about. I cleaned out my hole, put my rubber tanktop on, my knee high fireman boots with my poppers and loads of packs of gel tucked in the top. I was sitting at the bar drinking a beer and aimlessly stroking my cock when this guy walked in. There were already a few guys there, but this one really caught my eye.
He was naked except for a pair of knee-high, black leather, lace-up boots. I could only see him from behind. Like me, he was heavily muscled. He had two tribal tattoos swirled across his muscled butt cheeks. There was a barber’s chair in the corner raised up on a small platform. He climbed into it and threw one leg over the arm displaying a think semi erect cock nestled on a pair of fleshy balls.
He sat there with all eyes on him, aimlessly playing with one of his nipples. His cock slowly filling with blood and snaking down onto the cold vinyl between his parted legs. A couple of older, not so fit guys moved towards him, but one cold look from this guy made them back off. That just got me really turned on. I love it when a guy knows what he wants and that if he waits long enough, he'll get it. I was only too ready to give it.
I decided to play it a bit cool, but he caught my eye and held my gaze. He got up out of the chair and walked to the back of the bar where the fist fuck benches are, throwing one last glance at me over his shoulder. I decided to go and wait for him in the dark room downstairs instead. And before I got off the bar stool, I grabbed some gel and lubed up my now twitching hole as I descended the stairs. I found a dark corner, crouched down, took a whiff of poppers and waited with my hands behind my back.
After a couple of minutes I heard heavy foot steps coming down the metal staircase. He slowly wandered around the darkroom until he spotted me, ready and waiting. He sauntered up to me and stood in front of me, legs parted and his hands commandingly resting on his hips. His cock was sticking right out by now and was only a few inches from my waiting mouth. He wasn't going to move. I had to reach forward for it. I tentatively licked the tip and tasted his precum. I gradually took the head in and began to suck. I heard a groan and his knees momentarily gave way in pleasure. He took a step forward, pressing the rigid flesh deeper into my now drooling mouth.
I began to brush the insides of his legs up to his balls with my hands which made him invade my mouth more vigorously. My cock was painfully hard by now and I could feel my own copious load of precum leaking out. He began to pick up the rhythm. His hands moved around to hold my head and take full control. He bent his knees to encourage me to play more with his thighs. I moved higher and began to play with his hole. This drove him wild and he forced the whole of his now rock hard cock into my throat.
His hole pulsated with my touch, sucking in my finger tips as I the played with the pucker. Then all of a sudden he lifted me up under the arms and turned me round. I braced myself against the wall and stuck my expectant hole out to get what was coming to me. This was what I had come here for. I could feel the heat of his blood gorged cock near its target and then with one lunge he forced it in. It just plowed its way into me as he reached around me with both arms to make sure I took every inch.
Then it really started. After the initial shock all I could think about was having every inch of his cock in me and working until I'd drained every once of cum from it. I pushed back further onto him and clenched my ring hard around the invading muscle. He began to pull hard on my tits which pushed me over the edge. I bent my head back and locked my mouth onto his mouth. While we were exchanging spit and savoring each other, he maintained a ferocious bounding of my muscle hole. Then I felt my cock encased by a warm wet anonymous mouth and another wet tongue licking what it could of my hole from beneath, making sure it stayed well lubed, as his hard cock pounded in and out of me.
The fucker then made me get down on all fours on the cold concrete floor. Without missing a beat, he rode me good and proper, varying the angle of entry on each thrust making me yell for more. To shut me up, an anonymous cock was shoved in my mouth, the thrusts from him making the cock in my mouth stab the back of my throat, forcing it deeper.
My fucker bent forward from his semi upright position, to grab my shoulders so as to get every last possible inch into me. I could feel someone slipping a finger alongside his dick. Teasing my ass lips. It was driving my wild. I reached back between my legs and tried to find my fucker's butt hole. When I found the spot I shoved one then two fingers in. He grabbed my hand and held it there encouraging me to put the rest of my fingers in. I couldn't believe my luck. A top who liked to get fisted as well.
I began to force my knuckles in but it was awkward from the position I was in and with him never letting up on his assault on my hole. With one last push my hand slipped in and this really sent him wild. He reared up and back and let out a huge roar, filling my insides with is his burning cum. His ass sucked my hand into him as his cock spasmed.
He then pulled out of me. My hand came out of his hole. He tuned me over onto my back. He was now on all fours above me. His glistening cock still oozing cum above my face. He pulled my legs up and buried his tongue in my hole, felching out the cum he'd just shot in it. I took his cock in my mouth to clean off the glistening cum at the same as putting my hand back in him. From this angle I could get deeper. He groaned and began to rock back onto it. Groaning into my hole while I frantically jerked on my cock.
This was all too good to last for long. Holes being invaded and cocks frantically serviced. I could feel the cum boiling up in my balls. His cock was still hard in my mouth and I could feel his hole begin to grip as it had before. It was too much. I couldn't hold back. I began to cum and huge long bursts. His mouth left my hole and encased my spurting cock. His monster cock expanded in my mouth and began to deposit a second load down my throat. I violently pushed my fist around in his arse massaging his prostate. His mouth was vacuuming every last ounce of cum from my balls.
When we'd finally emptied our loads he gently pushed my fist out of his hole with a plop and sat back on my face. I licked up the funky juices that ran out over my chin as he lowered my legs back onto the floor. We eventually got up and staggered upstairs to the bar. Him, playing with my sloppy hole as I went up in front of him. When we got to the bar I sat on a stool with my ass lips pushed out. He ordered two beers and stood close up behind me with the tip of his cock nestled and the entrance to my happy hole.
After a half an hour of small talk and exchange of names, his cock began to poke me gently, ready for the second round...

1 comment:
Damn Royd! Your latest posts have me so fucking horned-up I can't stand it! Just increased my juice dose and am FREAKIER and more ANIMALISTIC than ever. I can only focus on pumping-up my body and cumming. I BLEW OUT a pair of posers reading your recent entries when my dick sprang an enormous boner. Ripped the poser to shreds...that's how hard reading your entries got my dick. My prick exploded with vollies of white creamy sperm all over my fucking keyboad and screen. One hell of a mess and WELL WORTH IT!! You are ONE HOT FUCKER!!!
Post a Comment