6.25.2009

"Royd, I'm headed to the beach today...wish you could join me. I'll keep you on the edge"

damn SIR...you made me rock hard thinking of you at the beach in the back dunes, i would love to have been there, would be fucking fully shaved, pumped straight from the gym, my cock restrained with 2 heavy shiny cockrings, my balls stretched with my 2" heavy steel ball stretcher, my 000g pa clinking on my ball stretcher announces my whereabouts as i trek in to the dunes from the parking lot, sweating heavily from the humidity i arrive at the dunes, i would stuff my rock hard cockringed and ball stretched package into a fucking uber miniscule dore very-low-cut, push-up front, yellow g-string, waiting for you SIR!

"I want you to pump and pose for me in that tiny yellow g-string of yours. When your muscles are fully engorged and bloated, I'd turn you around and sink a syringe of D-Bol into your glute muscle. Then, I'd reach a couple of fingers between your hard ass cheeks and slide that string away from your cunt. I'd spit into my fist and lube my hard shaft and then thrust into your waiting hole. While you felt the roids moving through your veins, giving you a muscle-rush, I'd keep pumping your ass (it belongs to me anyway) while I twist your nips. Wanna cum for me?"

SIR, if you're gonna fuck me, my motto is "do it rough, do it hard and breed / seed deep!" is there any other way? my muscle-kunt needs stretching, and a brutally rough fuck would do it, i live for a deep hard pounding, don't give a DAMN if i'm enjoying it or not, grab my needle-scarred muscle ass, ram my muscle-manhole, stretch it open, punishing it until you think i can't take any more, but that's just the beginning. when i begin to show the pain, that's when to really give it to me, violently, mercilessly rape my muscle-manchute, take me past the pain, past the damage, to that exquisite feeling of being a nothing more than your juiced muscle fuck pig, then flood my muscle-manhole with a huge thick load, make me know that i've been taken by a real man, a superior MUSCLE NASTER like you, make me verbally acknowledge it that i'm here for your pleasure, made to suffer for your pleasure and survived it, definitely long for you to give my freshly juiced muscle-ass a good workout, when i'm in full-on pig mode, there's nothing hotter than a real hardcore all out grudge fuck, nothing but spit and sweat for lube and your raw cock slamming into my manhole with as much force as possible, love taking it like that, rough fucks make cum hard. "Does that hurt? Good! Now shut the fuck up!" pound me out please!

No comments: