7.11.2009

The gorgeous face, the cute cheeky grin, the massive body, the huge friggin' glutes, does it get any better than Mr. Badell?!

Check out Gustavo getting oiled up. And the way he accentuates his muscle
butt when posing. Man oh man. Fantastic cut of them red posers! As if he wasn`t wearing anything at all (at least side shot seems so) Great symmetry, glutes and damn handsome, too! Has to watch out very carefully that his cock does not pop out of his posers. Gotta keep it flaccid or at most, semi-semi erect only! Love his incredibly shapely thighs. Great abs too! Amazing footage- especially the backstage and photo shoot. One very good looking massive perfect body! I should get a Ph.D. in tan applying and oiling so I would always get hired to work the pump room at these BB shows. I'd pay THEM to do that job! The idea of being able to lube up these guy's massive bodies with oil is almost too hot to imagine!

No comments: