
Hi Royd,
Thanks for the invitation to see more of your pictures on another site - I'd be honored to receive access. I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner; been away on business and haven't accessed this mailbox. I'm satisfied that your pictures on the JUICED forum are the best, for me, much better even than Markus Ruehl's, and his are good as we'd both agree. I'm a massive fan of Dore's swimwear since I discovered her three years ago, but you're lucky enough to have the best skin color for her designs/colors - they look so good with that fantastic all over tan. Of course, all this would be ruined if you weren't a shaver....do you wonder why men who buy sexy swimwear [or like us, buy ultra sexy micro swimwear!] stuff hairy balls into it - to me, it looks disgusting? Fortunately, I'm not a hairy man - but I'd prefer to be smoother still; if it wasn't so time consuming, hopefully as smooth as you - you're hairless body is just perfect, and to my eyes, extremely manly - hence my comments on the forum. When my penis grew it's first few hairs, I learned genital shaving FAST - and I've been shaving ever since; I have no idea what my penis looks like with hair because I've never had any! I felt the same about my anus too - look fantastic smooth; look ugly with hair. You may have been the same? I'm also a massive fan of genital jewellery but although I'm smooth myself and enjoy the liberation of Dore's tiny suits, I've not raised the courage to have my penis pierced [yet] - my heart is desperate to see/feel the PA in my glans, but my head has stopped me so far. That is why I find the pictures of your pierced penis so magnificent [the best I think I've ever seen]- I imagine all that jewellery, especially that huge PA must make you feel incredible all the time? In fact, the sheer weight of all that manhood between your legs must make you feel constantly horny - if those were my jewels, I'd never get to sleep! How long have you had the PA and how long have you been stretching it? Are you glad you've gone so large? The ball stretching really intrigues me - have you been doing this long? After what I perceived as some negative comments on the JUICED forum, I was very pleased that you posted some pics showing your erection and cumming - nearly everyone is stupid enough to think that a penis modified like yours doesn't actually work! Perhaps you'll be interested enough to tell me what the ups and downs of such mods are - and give me that final push to have a ring inserted into my own penis head.....I've settled on getting a frenum piercing done BUT somehow in my heart, it feels like a cop out, when I should be modifying my penis along the same lines as yours? Well that's enough about me for now - I'll be delighted to hear from you with words and pictures as soon as you're able, thanks Royd!

5 comments:
Just wanted to add my compliments to this post. The exposed PA is absolutely HOT HOT HOT. I do have one question. Do you expose cock rings when you pose?
ThaWickedOne:
"Just wanted to add my compliments to this post."
thanks for your very complimentary feedback
"The exposed PA is absolutely HOT HOT HOT."
wish i could pose that way 100% of the time onstage!
"I do have one question. Do you expose cock rings when you pose?"
as you probably know my mantra:
MAXIMUM MUSCLE, MINIMAL POSERS!
and when one strives to wear the barest minimal, sometimes accidents do happen...LOL...and yes, my 1" thick custom stainless steel cockring often times get "seen"! from your question, it sounds like you're a cockring lover/wearer too...i wear one pretty much 23.5/7, the 0.5 hours is when i get into the shower and shave and yes to get a good shve, i have to take it off!
once again, thanks for your feedback/comment
royd
Yes I am cockring lover/wearer too and pretty much the same way 23.5/7.
One last question: you mentioned that you wear a 1" thick custom stainless steel cockring. Where do you get them (custom)and/or where do you buy your cock jewelry in general?
One more thing, it would be nice to see a lot more pics on your site of you FULLY ringed in various poses.
ThaWickedOne:
"Yes I am cockring lover/wearer too and pretty much the same way 23.5/7."
GREAT to know that there are other daily/long term cockring wearers out there too!
"One last question: you mentioned that you wear a 1" thick custom stainless steel cockring. Where do you get them (custom)and/or where do you buy your cock jewelry in general?"
i had the custom cockring made years ago, unfortunately, the maker is no longer with us
where do i buy my cockrings? mostly online
"One more thing, it would be nice to see a lot more pics on your site of you FULLY ringed in various poses."
cumming soon to this blog...stay tuned!
Post a Comment