
FOUND ON THE NET
1. How smooth are you? Does all over mean ALL over? Are you 'just' smooth and hairless from the neck down or do you go all the way and shave your head, face and even eyebrows too?
2. What got you interested in shaving?
-smooth all over....i keep my eyebrows ..but that is about it.... will shave them too one day ....
What got you interested in shaving? puberty!
-For me, smooth all over is from the neck down, although keep my head and my beard extremely short.
What got you interested in shaving? played with a friend who had shaved cock and balls... loved it and shaved my own. loved the look and feel , so did the rest of my body.. have been smooth/hairless ever since.
-Head full body and eye brows are shaved here. I keep a stache and small goat because I like facial hair.
What got you interested in shaving? I hated pubic hair from the beginning. Shaved it off and found that it excited me more that any thing else. Mostly been continually shaved for 25 years
-I am a total spaz when it cums to shaving. I am obsessed with staying smooth. Chest, shoulders, back, belly, pubes, upper thighs, hands, face, and feet. However, my forearms and lower legs remain the final follicle (sp?) frontier. Want to save those areas for a special, ritual shave with a fellow smoothie. Any takers.
What got you interested in shaving? Always have been attracted to smooth, hairless, Men! UPDATE : I have become a smoothie purist. In the late summer of 2010 I finally shaved my body completely smooth, including legs and forearms. My eyebrows remain intact, but that's it. Now I wonder, what took me so long? It feels and looks amazing to be totally hairless, especially the legs. And I've grown impatient in my old age. I see guys with shaved pubes but sporting a hairy everything else, and I think....why bother. If you are going to shave....then shave EVERYTHING! We are, after all, Men Who Prefer No Body Hair.
-I try staying smooth all over, including: everything from the eyes to my feet, with the exception of my forearms only!
What got you interested in shaving? Love the feeling of being smooth!
-I am totally smooth from the neck down - especially love the feeling of freshly shaved legs and arms!
What got you interested in shaving? LOVE the feel and look of being hairless!
-The only hair I have at this point is eyebrows and a small patch of facial hair that comes and goes. I also love the feeling of newly shaved legs, pits and arms.
What got you interested in shaving? The guy in the dorm room next to me in college was on the college swim team and he shaved. I realized that I could not keep my eyes off of his smooth chest and legs.
-Whole body except my head, weird looking when it was shaved.
What got you interested in shaving? I enjoy the smoothness and enjoy the feel of being with a smooth body.
-MY whole body from neck down is hairless. Would love ot find someone to shave the rest for me.
What got you interested in shaving? no answer
-shave it all, last time i shaved i even did eyebrows, eyelashes and nose hair
What got you interested in shaving? started shaving when i first got body hair at 12 or 13, always liked the look and feel
-shave from neck down my crotch.
What got you interested in shaving? smooth look
-Shaved from neck down. Love the feel of smooth pits and legs as well as smooth cock, balls and ass...perfect for the summer weather and working out!
What got you interested in shaving? started shaving my legs in college when started running
-I keep a short haircut on my head and short goatee because I too like facial hair but everything below the neck has to go!
What got you interested in shaving?
Enjoyed the extra sensation that it provides

No comments:
Post a Comment