11.13.2010

MUSCLE PUSSY BOY: I'd lay my pussy open for him any day

mpb:

"James Vinny and Roger would get first in line to fuck my pussy backstage after the show, I'd take seconds if they wanted to unload their seed in your muscle kunt first...use their drippin cocks to wet my pussy and breed me. The others could take me (us) whenever they wanted> We'd be their muscle kunt and muscle pussy, opening our holes for muscle breeding my bro."

that's all we are MUSCLE HOLES and MUSCLE HOS for MUSCLE POLES!

"Thanks for YOUR inspiration. Fuck my pussy is wet and drippin and my cock is leaken precum at the thought of their roided masses riding my muscled pussy. :Love to watch as they pounded your muscle kunt deep....roided, horny as fuck and needin to unload after a contest."

being paraded in front of big roided competitors sporting big bone with big loaded nuts, you a 220 lb muscle kunt, me a 250 lb muscle kunt, we bareback and crave the wet drip of sperm running down our thighs as it leaks outta of our fucked out huge muscle kunts! our goal is to have these roided bulls squirting load after load up our muscle holes till our kunts are so swollen and sperm rashed, that it's too gross to fuck. WE LOVE TO GET FUCKED + SEEDED BAREBACK BY SUPERIOR MUSCLE! WE LIVE TO GET FUCKED + SEEDED BAREBACK BY SUPERIOR MUSCLE WHO LIKE TO FUCK LIKE JUICED ANIMALS! we like getting tag-teamed, after all we each have two MUSCLE HOLES for their MUSCLE POLES! we like getting double dicked, our worked out man kunts yearn and lust for that!

i can almost hear you screaming and begging: "FUCK Yes! Sir, stuff that mega MUSCLE MEAT in my mouth and into my throat. Keep it there as you see fit, make me gag and choke on your manhood. Hold me down and pound my throat like it was your dedicated cunt. Pump me until you unleash your scalding hot load. SIR, Breed my throat! YES!"

"My trainer charges $60 an hour. He's headin for OLYMPIA next year. we're juicin multiple times weekly in preparation. next year...hittin it heavy my muscle kunt bro. I need to pack on 20 more pounds for the diet down so I compete at 200 lbs. I have no idea which shows he wants to enter me in. He's the boss and I rely on his decision whatever it is."

GREAT ATTITUDE! even though you're paying him, you know that you are still his muscle sub, his muscle protege, his muscle kunt, and whatever he says goes! maybe he'll have you cum to the olympia with him and show you off backstage...maybe even having you service the other pros! LUCKY YOU!

"He'll be workin with me on my posing routine and like your drawing said (fuck I almost came when I read the copy and saw my plugged HOLE as I pose for him), I'll be posing for him plugged until I can CUM without touching myself. Just lookin at my image, heavily muscled will get me off."

glad you liked the pic...i almost came too witting that copy! btw, i posted it to my blog:
http://royd-roided.blogspot.com/2010/11/muscle-pussy-boy.html
hope that's alright with you!

"He's buying my trunks and wants me to wear the briefest possible trunks to show off my pussy in select poses. I wonder if he'll have me compete, plugged?"

you know my philosophy: MAXIMUM MUSCLE, MINIMAL POSERS! regardless of whether he'll have you compete plugged, you should be plugged ALL THE TIME when you put your posers on! i am sure you'll manage to "persuade" him to let you be plugged onstage! i've done it and let me tell you, it keeps me focused, horned and HARD! of course taking a viagra and having very tight cockrings ensure that the pouch of my posers are fully packed, which in turn pulls the fabric in the back of my posers even more tighter and even more snug, pushing my plug in, which gets me harder...it's a vicious cycle which i truly enjoy!

"Not sure but whatever he wants, he gets. I'd lay my pussy open for him any day but he likes the real thing and really enjoys nasty female roided builders who are as horny as he is. I bought him rubber sheets and 2 large dildos for practice"

hey he likes roided muscle pussies...yours and theirs! and that's all that counts. wait you bought him "rubber sheets and 2 large dildos for practice"? explain more

"I have missed you mkb....You remain my inspiration. I also felt like I found my bro, my twin that understands what motivates men like us. Men who crave muscle cock in our stretched pussies and will do anything to get it."

WHEW load off my pecs!

"You did not fuck up bro....You live in my mind and I feel like you are motivating me further and further. I can't stop becasue of my admiration for you. I want us to be mirror images."

i want that too...and i think we are mirror images...i may be HEAVIER, but you'll get here soon!

"Your 000 PA motivated me to that size and now I think I can get into a 0000. Ordered one today from Palm Springs Piercing Co. Will take awhile but when I get it in, you get the first pic of my elongated and heavy cock."

what gauge do you wear now? i personally like the look and feel of a segment ring - the complete circle of steel makes me feel more like an animal, a bull to be more precise...and i get my jewellery from the chaingang

i looked up a 0000g and here's what i found:
http://www.thechaingang.com/product/68/247/circle-rings

Circle Rings
5/8" (16mm) $69.00

These are based on the same idea as the Segment Rings, However they are in much larger gauges, and also have been further improved upon. The Circle Rings will come apart in 2 halves so it is incredibly easy to insert into your piercing. No need to worry if it will fit with the small opening of some Segment Rings.

Also each ring is precision drilled so that a tiny side fitting set screw securely locks the two halves together. The screw is set deep into the ring, and with the secure fit, there is no pinching, scratching, or binding, and the screw is not even seen at all. Also this prevents another hassle of losing a ball or a segment at the worst time. There is no exotic tools needed for the piece, just a small regular straight screwdriver is all you need.

They are also made from the same high quality 316LVM Surgical Steel as all of our Steel pieces. These rings are even patented and are protected under patent law, because they are so custom. They are actually cut out of a single block of Surgical Steel, not bent wire.

"It is nearly impossible to find anyone who shares 10% of what gets you and me going! I also spend alot of time pluggin my hole and pumping myself up."

OINK! see attachments and let me know your thoughts









"Nips are pumped at least 2 hours daily before going to gym so I can show off some massive MAN NIPS."

FUCK YEAH! nips, especially pumped up ones, get me leaking! so tell me your nip routine. pretty soon, you're be getting bitch nips, that is if you don't already have them now, and that's when the fun really begins! your nips become more sensitive and tender and working them out becomes more intense!

"The mirror and my hands are also my best friends!!!. Damn wish we lived near each other bro,. Fuckin muscled roided freaks sharin it all. In the meantime I keep pumpin and strokin and juicin. I CRAVE IT as I know you do."

i wish we lived closer too, but the reality is that we don't. however if we keep motivating and stimulating each other, we are there for and with each other JUICED BRO!

"You are my muscle brother."

AMEN to that!

"PS: trainer told me today that Muscle Mag or Muscular Development wants to do a photo shoot with him. He told me that as I am his training partner he wants me in a few shots (background, spotting etc) and that is hot....just being in the shoot will be hot enough. I'll be plugged if he wants. He's my boss, my coach and I am his protege....One day I';ll be his size. FUCK YEA.....a fuckin freak and lovin it all."

you always make me envious...of seeing you "facilitating" and "serving" your trainer!

mkb

1 comment:

glorious9er said...

Yeah, we're on the same wave-length
Enlarged Man Nips .. YEAH !!!!!!!!!
Big man-pussy.. my, you got great drawings there Love how a lowly anus can be developed into a pleasure-providing pussy/hole
Enjoy reading