6.14.2011

more HOT verbal brit DAD

Back from the gym - ANAL cock ring ! pt one
Just back from the gym and feeling horny. There are 5 videos in all, the final resulting in me cumming over my chest, unfortunately I shoot further and my spunk is clear so difficult to see - sorry. I am wearing the same kit as at the gym, including the jock and cock ring. It felt awesome as I did squats!
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=rq8vw-G554-#.TfcZwbBE0yk;hotmail

back from the Gym part 2
in this one you get to see me lay that egg, full on with fart noise lol. Enjoy the metal!
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=OGWTJ-G354-#.Tfca7JNDVQA;hotmail

back from the gym part 3 dildo fuck and anal ball
This girthy dildo does it for me. Watch me fuck myself with it. I'd use it on you too until came all over my cock
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Dis0c-G754-#.TfcceHM8AcY;hotmail


Back from the gym part 4 - For those that like my dick
In this one it's all about my dick. I wish they had smelly-vision on here so you could get a taste on it.
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=BSjbW-G754-#.TfYxpp7_Iac;hotmail


back from the gym final part and cum shot in leather
In leather in this one, well a bit of it anyway. If you look closely you can see me come on my right pec and my shorts are also drnched in the stuff.
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=XkR5t-G854-#.TfcdWAxMvfc;hotmail

No comments: