7.26.2009

I like have you wearing clothing that is made of fabric so thin that everyone can clearly see that you have a HUGE PA


I like have you wearing clothing that is made of fabric so thin that everyone can clearly see that you have a HUGE PA, like spandex pants, or see through fabric. You'll a freeballer, so your cock and balls bounce around. I would have your nips pierced with a thick gauge ring and wear thin or see through fabric shirts so everyone knows and can clearly see that you have a pierced nipple. You would have long shower in public venues like swimming pools, gyms naked, or wear see-through costumes, that clearly show that you are uncut and have a PA. At friend's pool parties I will have you go skinny dipping, or wander around naked. At night clubs I might let you have your dick hang out of your pants or let the guys that you are dancing with you, put their hands down your pants and fondle your arse or cock and balls. Well there are many places to show off what you have, so go out and show off and be proud of what you have!

No comments: