
I would love to show you off wherever possible, to show off your big tits, your inked hole and your big, inked and pierced cock. ! would love to fuck you senseless in public and put on a huge show for everyone walking by and I know you're a huge whore who likes getting fucked with everyone watching! I know you'll love to stand next to me in any unexpected place, drop your pants and show me your inked, open hole and your heavy, smelly cock, semi hard practically all the time. I know you're a total bareback, cumslut sexhibitionist. I totally dig watching, photographing, videotaping you. And I know you love to be passed around, gangbanged, tag-teamed, etc. Love to have you wear a ripped t-shirt, boots and a jock to bath houses and sex clubs. Start by having you sitting around with one leg up letting guys see you playing with your hole. Then I'll have you turn round, lean against the bar with your ass pushed out ready for anyone who wants to fuck it. Sometimes there's a line of fuckers moving from one hole to another. Know that you love getting fucked in front of everyone. Like to be surrounded by horny fuckers doing what comes naturally. Basically find it pays to advertise. Guys are in no doubt that it's your cunt that needs fucking! I also would like you to wander around naked at a bathhouse, having sex in the public areas of the bathhouse or in a cubicle/room but leaving the door wide open.

No comments:
Post a Comment