11.16.2010

FROM mpb (muscle pussy boy) TO mkb (muscle kunt boi aka royd)

mkb:

I am honored that you posted on your blog. thanks my twin muscle kunt boy. Proud to be in your presence. Proud that we are muscle kunts
Also ordered the 0000 ring from Chain Gang....awesome. will send you pics when I get it in. Appreciate the link.

You are correct. "
"that's all we are MUSCLE HOLES and MUSCLE HOS for MUSCLE POLES!" We crave it bro. We crave our holes spread open for muscle cock...double fucked, posin plugged. cock rings lifting our balls and cock in the pouch, outlining our dicks for all to see, Tight posers creeping up our holes, pushing the plug further in. deeper...longer...harder.

WE LOVE TO GET FUCKED + SEEDED BAREBACK BY SUPERIOR MUSCLE! WE LIVE TO GET FUCKED + SEEDED BAREBACK BY SUPERIOR MUSCLE WHO LIKE TO FUCK LIKE JUICED ANIMALS! we like getting tag-teamed, after all we each have two MUSCLE HOLES for their MUSCLE POLES! we like getting double dicked, our worked out man kunts yearn and lust for that! My pussy wants it bad. Needs it bad. So roided and horned that I'd sit on a doorknob if ordered.

you keep me goin bro. YOU are my inspiration to get bigger....more freaky. nose ring, cock ring, and butt plugged for you and my trainer.. I want you bro. I wanna be nothing but a muscle hole, a huge muscle hole with huge quads, delts, bi'd and masive pecs, winged back, baseball bi's and massive tri's . Keep me goin bro. I need you.

Trainer worked me hard this week. Squats were tough. One of these days the dildos will be lined up and when I squat, I'll be squatin on increasing larger dildos, open my shithole to gross proposrtion, making my trainer and you proud. Right now, workiing plugged is challenge enough but soon I'll want more. We train at Gold;s in public and a private gym for work that must be done in private. Although I pay him, he IS MY TRAINER, MY COACH, MY BOSS and that is why I pay. I need him to TRAIN ME like an animal. take me to the edge and he understands my needs. He has no problem training gay Men THAT ARE REAL MUSCLE MEN for he knows what we crave. What we live for.. I get boned just being around him and when he poses in front of me my cock drips.

Yours in Muscle and Hole

mpb

No comments: