11.16.2010

XXX on yahoo sent you a message‏


some messages i've gotten from my yahoo account:

-I have enjoyed reading your blog. I am a relative newbie to bodybuilding (5 yrs) but have been attracted to freaky big musclemen since I was a kid. My personal trainer has got me on my third bulking cycle. I fuckin love being roided up and lifting heavy. I am also into stretching and vacuum pumping my balls. I get off having other men eyeballing my big bulge. It would enjoy getting to know you.

-please excuse the interuption but am wondering where i can get roids to build up my body as much as i can at this age. please advise.

-Thank you Royd its an honor you are a true work of art be proud muscle man you have worked hard

-Of course I want to connect ... we go back quite a long way and I was under the impression that we WERE in contact. You look absolutely GREAT ... guess the juice is "'roiding" you through and through ... I copied your July 22 blog re- on stage - this is really as it is!! I'm reading "Real Bodybuilding - Muscle truth from 25 years in the trenches" by Ron Harris. One of the best - he tells all and pulls no punches re- using steroids (with obvious success) I'm now way too old for all that. I just try to keep what I've already got.

-keep up the good work best of luck in the competitions, luv a well muscled guy in tiniest of briefs

-Thanks for the add RR. Awesome physique--congratulations. Love to wrestle very muscular guys--work those muscles hard, then get into some serious muscle worship, leading to.....well, wrestling is always erotic for me.

-THANKS for the Add. Always nice to meet a new(d) Friend, especially another gym rat. We need to get together and work on our muscles... especially my luv muscle!

-Your entry about how you got into bodybuilding...and then when you explained that you want to be a huge mutant freak was amazing to read! Hope your dreams come true and you become MASSIVE!

-thanks man - didn't know you belonged to that group - love being smooth - even more being tied down and shaved

-hey dude - read your blog - got hooked on bodybuilding and weight training - dropped from a 42 waist to 34 - dropped 50 pounds - I'm now lean - would love to get some big ass muscles, but never used roids - wouldn't even know where to get them - but I am building muscle a little lean but think I'm getting a better bod

-man u r one hot dude - also, not hair here either - totally smooth from top of forehead to tip of toes - hairless pits, pubes, balls, crack - it's all gone

-wow...just read your stats... DAMN. you are my idol! i sure would like to get together with you and lift sometime while you are offseason.. (late jan or feb?)... want to flex and compare size after... you up for something like that?

-Hi, Royd! Thank You for connecting!!! from what i can tell...VERY nice body!!!!!! i would LOVE, LOVE to play w/ u & rub/worship ur hard, muscled body. u ever cum to Houston? i wish u would. more pics of u that u can send that i can see? i would LOVE to see the REAL u!!!

-when can we meet???? wow!!!

-WOOF Thanks for the invite. Sounds like we both have the same obsession. Would love to see more pics.

-very hot, thanks for the add. boston here, love to serve ur pumped up body, also love the nasal ring, got any others? PA here & love other guys w/ piercings. hit me direct

-awesome dude - today I put in my captive bead ring - still 12 gauge, but I think (it's been 2 wks) that I could go with a 10 - and maybe order a 5/8

-HOT septum ring!... thanks for the suggestion

-Well I think that that septum ring is HOT even if there are those that don't...I have both nipples pierced 8ga rings... and left ear... that's it for now... been thinking about adding a aprdavy or frenulum to compliment my PA but will be awhile before I go there...I would also like to try some tatts sometime, have you any of those? and what other piercings do you have? Last question, your profile says that you are in New England... I live in VT during the summer.

-sup, bro..roids/gh here

-Man, contrats on those huge muscled arms...need a massage?

-Royd
just a quick message
like your interests -
buldges, muscles, vacum pumping
what else ???
looking forward to chat

-I feel the same you write in this blog. I want to grow always and be as big as can get!!!

-hi, sexy pic! is this you?

-sure would like to flex with you sometime. what part of new england are you in?
I'd like to talk abut my muscle fetish as well man. Love a guy flexing his biceps and chest while wearing a poser which is bulging like crazy.

-Thanks for invitation juiceroydude! glutes are bulgin!

-Hell... if you are up for it i would love to come up and hit a weekend with you in early spring when the snow clears. Not sure if you can relate since you are so UNGODLY HUGE... but I am intent on growing... i NEED to grow.. the mere thought gets me going man. I got addicted to the gym only a couple of years ago and once i started lifting... the bug bit me hard. I would like to do a comp sometime soon just to go through the experience... LOVE to flex with you and compare size.

-Royd, using test. Also use dbol & winstrol. Any other suggestions. Also lookin 4 newsupplier

-hi mate, how are you? big bulge!

-I am going to go longer on the pumped nips tomorrow.I want them sooooooo fucking huge,I'll think of you when I pull the suckers off.The feeling just sends me into orbit.

-man... i nEED to get ahold of that muscle body... GGrrrr also would like some advice on my first cycle...

-I'll second that WOOF, stud! Hot nipple rings!

-hi giant
how are you doing? I´ve lost the link to your blog :-( would you sent me the address?

-How are you, musclestud?

-How are you, musclebeast?

-looking as good as ever lets c some pics in tiny gear

-Happy birthday royd i hope you get a lot of juice for your birtday get bigger and more massive and evil

-Thanks, Royd - a true birthday greeting, man to man... we both know that's what it is all about - Muscles makyth man... and that minuscule pouch brings us to an ecstactic nirvana.

-this pussyboyis fascunated by analolic users,longtoadmire one from close by,watchin the process,andrender oral servixemmsweastlikinm

No comments: