Q: Have you guys seen this new toy from Oxballs? I could only find it from 665 Leather and no other info on it. Do you guys know about this product or even used it?
Twist and Suck $39.00 Item: 8572
Our hot new item is a hit. The suction of these are incredible! Super strong suction and no hand pump required. Sold in Pairs. Simply twist the knob. The more you turn the more it sucks.
SOURCE: http://www.665leather.com/page/100/PROD/10021/8572
-I found them interesting, and wonder how well they work.
-looks interesting. How big are they (diameter and length)? How strong is the suction compared with snakebite cups and oxball ringers?
-It looks comparable to the syringe that some guys make to pump. The difference is a screw-like object tha pulls away as it is twisted. There is a small picture. Click it and you'll see what I mean...a good closeup. If it only works as claimed.
-Personally, for a smaller nipped person, okay. Not long enough to do anything for me. The distance between the end of the corkscrew and the top of the inside of the stop is only 1 3/8", the inside diameter is 1". I also find them a little cumbersome to turn the screw at the top. My 2 cents.


No comments:
Post a Comment