1.31.2011

titplay: pump and clamp, or clamp


FROM THE NET

Q: which order would guys suggest when combining titplay? pump and clamp, or clamp then pump?

-Most definitely - pump then clamp. Pumping increases the surface area, pulls in blood and fluid and makes 'em big and tender...very intense.

-Might I make a recommendation that I personally follow. I pump, sometimes using the big cylinder to get a maximum pump. Then I bind off (using silicone pencil sleeves - brand name "Gummi GRIPS" - that I've cut to my pre-desired size), then take my smaller cylinders and force my pumped nipps into them. The resulting HARD, dense nipps retains size for me. Also, when not pumped, they tend to be extremely firm to the touch (and appearance)! Just another recommendation from the middle of the Pacific. I hope it works for you.

-Yes bigger is hornier. Clamping can be difficult after moist pumping, but then pumping after clamping means I've usually shot my cum onto my chest. Haven't done much with tying off as it seems fiddly by the Pacific nipples standing out an inch shows it definitely works

-Hi, From `across the BIG POND` this ffleather daddy echo`s pump and clamp, tried it only recently and Mmmmmmmmmmm

-When I pump my nips to the max, I'd have two problems clamping them. The first is, fitting the clamps I have onto my pumped nipples. The second is, that since I pump my nipples to the max, with the skin stretched so tight, the additional pressure very often would cause a water blister on the ends of my nipples.
I clamp and stretch my nipples first and then pump, which helped me pump to the size you see in my photos with the black O-rings.

-One other reason I clamp first before pumping, even when I don't stretch my nipples is that when you clamp your nipples the pressure will cause some trauma to the tissue which would cause some swelling due to fluid build up, even if you didn't pump. So I have found my nipples pump up faster and bigger because of this additonal available fluid. But everyone is different. so what works for me, may not work for you.

-Yes I find that clamping leads to the skin being more tender, so pumping after can lead to blisters even at low vacuum. It's OK for a change if the tits already are big from pumping most of the week. I guess the answer is something daily

-Actually, pump, band your nips while swollen, and the clamp...intense.

No comments: